- Reproduction of all the contents provided on this Website (the “Contents”) is strictly prohibited. All copyrights of the Contents belong to Yokogi & Masui Partners (“YM Partners”) or the Content’s contributors. If you wish to use the Contents, please contact YM Partners in advance.
- The Contents of this Website or URL of the Website on which the Contents are posted may be amended or deleted without prior notice.
- This Website is not intended to provide any legal advice to its users. Although YM Partners has made every reasonable effort to ensure the accuracy and appropriateness of the Contents of this Website, it does not guarantee anything regarding the Contents on this Website. Accordingly, YM Partners does not assume any liability for damage arising through the use of this Website
- No lawyer-client-relationship will be created by using the contact form of this Website or sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. Therefore, please be cautious regarding the content of information to be sent via the contact form of this Website or the e-mail. Any legal consultation provided by YM Partners are subject to execution of an engagement agreement on legal services. YM Partners does not provide any legal consultation without charge via the contact form of this Website or e-mail sent to the above e-mail address. In relation to inquiries sent to YM Partners, YM Partners endeavors to respond in a timely fashion. However, please understand that we do not promise to respond.
Jurisdiction and Competent Court
- Matters concerning the use of this Website shall be governed by the laws of Japan.
- Any dispute in relation to the use of this Website shall be submitted to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Tokyo District Court as the court of first instance.